Step 1: Register for Skating School!
- Visit www.lficepalace.com/signup on your computer, tablet or smart phone and click the link for Skating School registration. You will be redirected to the Lake Forest Ice Palace Program Registration page. *Tablets or other devices will be made available for you to use in order register while inside the Ice Palace.
- Before selecting the program you are registering for you will need to create a profile. Just select create account or if you already have a profile account, login before you continue.
- Once you have logged in to your account you can use the filters at the top of the classes page to find the programs and days/times the class is available. Follow the prompts to complete registration.
- If you do not already have a credit card on file, submit your payment information. You will receive a confirmation email when registration is successful.
Step 2 (Optional): Register as a Learn to Skate USA Member!
- To register a skater for Learn To Skate USA just visit www.learntoskateUSA.com and click on the sign up icon.
- Choose become a member and fill out the registration form as the skater or parent of a skater. Annual membership (optional) is only $13.25 and you’ll receive a welcome package by mail, plus other perks of being a member you can read more about on the Learn To Skate USA website. Be sure to bring a copy of your membership to your first day of class!