Our Youth Hockey programs are an excellent way to encourage and teach children the sport of hockey. Programs emphasize a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where all participants feel welcome and look forward to their experience at the rink.
- STEP 1: Learn to Skate! Join our LF_Beginner_Hockey_Skating course to learn the basics of skating before introducing the stick and puck.
- STEP 2: LF Starter Programs! Mini-mites (4-6 yrs old) and Hockey Basics (7-12 yrs old) are a players first time using the stick and puck. They’ll practice stick handling and shooting while continuing to improve on their skating skills.
- STEP 3: Community Hockey Program! Players will get on the ice twice a week! Practices once a week at Lake Forest or Aliso Viejo with Games once a week at Lake Forest or Aliso Viejo. Click here for more info on our Community Hockey Leagues!
- OR if your little player is ready to be part of a team but needs a little more practice before committing to full ice games, check out our NEW Youth Beginner Leagues! Perfect for a smooth transition into League Play!
The development of the player’s skills and creating a desire to play the game for competitive Travel Hockey or High School are one of the many aspects of our youth community programs.
This Program is based out of Aliso Viejo but each division may have practices and games at both rinks.
- Enjoyable “Learn to Play” atmosphere.
- Skills, Games, Scrimmages and Fun- Beginners welcome.
- Full Equipment required.
- All Players 8 years old or above must be a member of USA Hockey
For more information about our complete youth community hockey programs contact the Hockey Office at (949) 643-9648 x17. or email Sean@avicepalace.com
Sign-up online under Hockey Program!
All participants must abide by the USA Hockey Code Of Conduct.