Our Youth Hockey programs are an excellent way to encourage and teach children the sport of hockey. Programs emphasize a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where all participants feel welcome and look forward to their experience at the rink.
- STEP 1: Learn to Skate! Join our LF_Beginner_Hockey_Skating course to learn the basics of skating before introducing the stick and puck.
- STEP 2: LF Starter Programs! Mini-mites (4-6 yrs old) and Hockey Basics (7-12 yrs old) are a players first time using the stick and puck. They’ll practice stick handling and shooting while continuing to improve on their skating skills.
- STEP 3: LF Community Hockey Program! Players will get on the ice twice a week! Practices once a week at Lake Forest or Aliso Viejo with Games once a week at Lake Forest or Aliso Viejo. For more info click the Community Hockey link below.
Community Hockey Leagues Info!
The development of the player’s skills and creating a desire to play the game for competitive Travel Hockey or High School are one of the many aspects of our youth community programs.
This Program is based out of Aliso Viejo. Mites & Peewees have practice and games at both rinks. Get a first hand look at High School Hockey before or after your practice at Lake Forest!
- No hockey experience required for Mites and above.
- Enjoyable “Learn to Play” atmosphere.
- Skills, Games, Scrimmages and Fun- Beginners welcome.
- Full Equipment required.
- All Players 8 years old or above must be a member of USA Hockey
For more information about our complete youth community hockey programs contact the Hockey Office at (949) 643-9648 x17. or email Sean@avicepalace.com
Sign-up online under Hockey Program!
All participants must abide by the USA Hockey Code Of Conduct.